Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Beginning...a tad late

A few months ago I had the opportunity of a lifetime...well my lifetime anyways. I became the owner of a beautiful pinto National Show Horse mare. It wasn't because I needed more responsibility or an excuse to spend money. It was more that there was something missing in my life. That missing link I wasn't actually on the search for, but Craigslist is an evil tool and before I knew it, Nenya came prancing into my life.



Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I realized that I'm actually not only an owner but also becoming a trainer with the opportunity to shape and mold this beautiful companion into being a successful, all around horse. And then I realized that everyone is giving me so much advise and links and videos and directions that my head was swimming. Thus the start of this blog.

Nenya is a prissy, princess mare with a huge heart, unconditional loyalty and a willingness to learn. She is my horsey soul-mate that I didn't know I was missing.



So follow along with us on adventures and I recap the growth we both share, on a journey that has already changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment